Generate joins Flint with five funds.
Written: 31 October 2023
5 min read
The award-winning KiwiSaver Scheme and wealth manager, Generate Investment Management, adds its managed funds to Flint. As it continues to help Kiwis make better financial decisions, it also gains more and more recognition in the industry. In this article, we get to know Generate and what makes them different.
Overview of Generate Investment Management
Generate is now one of the largest non-bank KiwiSaver providers in New Zealand having $4B in funds under management. It is New Zealand owned and currently serves more than 130,000 Kiwis. Ever since its launch in 2012, Generate has experienced remarkable growth. This is undeniable as it reflects consistent high-ranking investment performance, excellent customer service, and an emphasis on responsible investing practices.
Generate has received the following awards:
- Highly Commended Trusted Brand Award by Reader's Digest (2023)
- People's Choice Award by Consumer NZ (2023)
- Adviser Choice Award – KiwiSaver by Research IP (2022)
- Investor Choice Award – KiwiSaver by Research IP (2022)
- Canstar NZ Award for Most Satisfied KiwSaver Customer (2023)
Why Invest with Generate?
With numerous funds available, choosing one that suits your objectives is a key factor in your wealth-building. Here are the reasons why you might want to consider investing with Generate.
- Focused on investing for the long-term – A wealth manager with strong long-term performance and industry recognition for community and environmental impact investments.
- Exceptional and awarded service – Generate has won several awards.
- Investing responsibly – Generate has been a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investing since 2018 and continues to show commitment to making impactful investments.
- Kiwi owned and operated
Explore the fund options
Generate aims to help their customers be well-informed with their funds and invest for their desired future lifestyle. Generate is known for the KiwiSaver funds but it’s time to look closer at their Managed Funds. They work in a similar way, but the difference is that in Managed funds, the investor has more control over the amount and frequency of their investments, as well as the timing of fund withdrawals.
Here is the list of Managed funds offered by Generate:
- Generate Balanced Managed Fund
- Generate Conservative Managed Fund
- Generate Focused Growth Managed Fund
- Generate Australasian Managed Fund
- Generate Global Thematic Managed Fund
Explore these Generate Funds on the Flint App now at
IMPORTANT NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
All content shared is of a general nature, current to the time it was penned, and is not financial advice. Before making any investment decisions, please be sure you have completed full due diligence. This should include reading the product disclosure statement (PDS), considering fees and taxation, identifying your time horizons, and understanding the performance history and reputation of the investments you are considering.
Please note: When investing you are not guaranteed to make money (and on occasion you may lose some or all of the money you began with). Seek independent advice to establish if an investment is suitable for your financial situation and long-term wealth generation goals.